Passionate Front Range Attorney Fights for Your Social Security Disability Claims
Experienced lawyer helps clients obtain disability benefits and supplemental income
Being out of work due to a disability is hard, but the complicated process for obtaining benefits, either through Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI), can be nearly as difficult. At Mark C. Anzman, Attorney at Law, I battle on your behalf to help you pursue the payments you need and deserve. I know that when you cannot earn an income, every day counts, so I take quick action to give you the best chance of success on your initial claim.
Aggressive advocacy for Colorado and Wyoming clients seeking SSDI and SSI approvals
When dealing with the Social Security Administration, strong legal representation could very well mean the difference between a favorable result and one that puts your family’s finances and future at risk. With the stakes this high, you can count on me to provide:
- Personal attention — When you call my office, you will be speaking to the attorney who will handle your case from start to finish. I can provide the most effective representation possible because I will take the time to know you and understand every way in which your disability has affected you.
- Tough advocacy — Whether intentional or not, government agencies often intimidate claimants. I will not let that happen by forcefully asserting your rights.
- Experienced counsel — I have been fighting for injured people and their families since 1992. No matter what type of disability you’ve suffered, I can devise a strategy to maximize your chances for success in gaining the benefits you deserve.
From start to finish, I pursue a fair result persistently so that you can receive the help you need as quickly as possible in difficult circumstances.
Skilled legal representation for all types of disability benefit claims
At Mark C. Anzman, Attorney at Law, I prepare a comprehensive argument encompassing relevant medical, employment and financial information for every aspect of your case. I have delivered persuasive advocacy for more than two decades in cases involving:
- Social Security Disability Insurance — Workers who have contributed through payroll taxes are entitled to SSDI benefits if they become unable to perform gainful work. To get you started, you can find answers here to frequently asked questions concerning Social Security disability. Then, in a free initial consultation, I can explain how your specific case might proceed.
- Supplemental Security Income — Individuals and families struggling to make ends meet because of a wage earner’s age, disability or blindness can apply for Supplemental Security Income, which pays benefits to disabled adults and children with limited income and resources. Unlike SSDI, SSI is income-dependent and is funded by general tax revenues, not Social Security taxes, so your work history is not factored into your claim.
- SSD appeals — For a variety of reasons, many initial Social Security disability applications are denied. These denials are often poorly grounded, however, and can be overturned with the assistance of a strong advocate. I can help press your SSD appeal at the reconsideration stage and all the way to federal court if need be.
- Social Security Advocate — Call for consultation today.
No matter what type of relief you seek or what stage your case is in, I will not back down until we get you the benefits you deserve.
Contact a Front Range Social Security benefits law firm for your free consultation
For legal advice on Social Security Disability Insurance and Supplemental Security Income benefits, contact me, Mark C. Anzman, Attorney at Law. You can call me at 866-688-1661 or contact me online.